Why you shouldn't phish, keylog, SE on Facebook.

Well, I made a tutorial before this post about bypassing Facebook security and recently I began to think to myself that I should write this tutorial considering that even if you do eventually acquire the password and e-mail, you will still be stuck with the problem that I spoke about on my other posts regarding the situation of "Logging in from another Location"

I have noticed that when a lot of new members ask about how they can "hack" a Facebook account, most people suggest keylogging, rating, phishing, and even social engineering as the most notable methods.

Reference to my old thread for more info: (Click to view)

I won't waste your time and I will go straight to the point. I won't go into deep details since I already did on my old post. I will merely display some other problems when acquiring or taking over a Facebook account.

Why not phish on Facebook?

Well, as stated on my old post...A problem appears showing that you are logging in from a different location, so even if you have a password and the e-mail. You will still have the problem and you won't be able to log in. This problem happens when you attempt to change their passwords manually by having the URL sent to their e-mails.

Once again, you would need to spoof their IPs to bypass that.

Why not keylog?

Well, again...Keylogs only record keystrokes executed on the person's keyboards. You will have access to text and nothing else. By text, I am referring to whatever you seek such as e-mail and password. The same problem will happen here about logging in from another location.

Once again, you would need to spoof their IPs to bypass that.

Why not social engineer?

Well, you might be able to eventually get access to their e-mail and password info, but the problem of Logging in from another location will still be there, so you'll still be screwed.

So, what you may wonder, what should I do then?

Personally, I would highly suggest to ONLY RAT the person if you are attacking them from a different location. However, if you know the person personally, I would suggest keylogging since there is a possibility that you might be able to have access to the computers they use and the problem of Logging in from another location will go away. I explained more into locations and situations on my old thread.

Please read my old posts for more details as to when you should keylog or phish.

To wrap it up, I would suggest RATing only if you don't know your slave to a personal level since you will essentially have complete access to their computers and allowing you to do things on their computers rather than your own.

Keylogging, Phishing, and SE are good methods for acquiring the info, but bypassing Facebook is where the problem comes.

Keylogging, Phishing, and SE are still good methods to attack other websites, but Facebook became smart enough to make it a bit more difficult for "hackers" to take over accounts.

All credits goes to me.. Please don't leech.

Enjoy. Black Hat

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Grade A hacker
US based
Western union transfers using fullz info.
No test runs, sorry.
My clientele is based on trust.
Rates are as follows:

$100= $1000
$150= $1500
$200= $2000
$250= $2500
$300= $3000

Anything higher than $3000 causes a security concern with Western Union, and we don't want that.

I will provide you with your MTCN 45minutes to 1hour after I have CONFIRMED your payment. If it will take longer, I will notify you. I keep my clients updated with emails on my progress so your not left in the dark. Grade A hacker. But, trust is key.

I accept payments via Western Union and google wallet. I only work 9am-7pm PST until further notice.

I DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH NIGERIA, KENYA, VIETNAM, RUSSIA OR INDIA, PLEASE DO NOT ASK.

Contact:
ICQ: 690101589
Richpdadon8@yahoo.com
Or
Batbluesara@yahoo.com

Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Generateur de carte bancaire sans mot de passe lien téléchargement: http://freesoftwarepiracy.over-blog.com/2015/01/generateur-de-carte-bancaire-version-1-0-5.html

Jackson said...


best hacker contact elizabethjone146@gmail.com
WhatsApp +18572012269
Do you need a hacker to hack into your cheating ass account or do you want us to hack into the following account such as.
1-facebook hack
2-gmail hack
3-whatsapp hack
4-website hack
5-tracking calls
6-online hacking lectures
7-phone clone
8-online records changes
9-retrival of hacked social media account

10 ATM merchine hack/password from any Email Address.
11 Get any password from any Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account.
12 Cell phone hacking (whatsapp, viber, line, wechat, etc)
13 Grades changes (institutes and universities)
14 Websites hacking, pentesting.
15 IP addresses and people tracking.
16 Hacking courses and classes.
17 blank ATM CARD.
contact elizabethjone146@gmail.com
WhatsApp +18572012269 best hacker

Curt Lennix said...

Need The To Hire A Hacker❓ Then contact PYTHONAX✅

The really amazing deal about contacting PYTHONAX is that the Hack done by us can’t get traced to you, as every Hacking job we do is strongly protected by our Firewall. It’s like saying if anyone tries to trace the Hack, it will lead them to us and we block whatever actions they are doing.

We have been Invisible to Authorities for almost a decade now and if you google PYTHONAX, not really about us comes out, you can only see comments made by us or about us.

Another Amazing thing to you benefit from Hiring our Hackers is that you get a Legit and the best Hacking service, As we provide you with Professional Hackers who have their Hacking Areas of specialization.
We perform every Hack there is, using special Hacking tools we get from the dark web.

Some list of Hacking Services we provide are-:
▪️Phone Hacking & Cloning ✅
▪️Computer Hacking ✅
▪️Emails & Social Media Account Hacking✅
▪️Recovering Deleted Files✅
▪️Tracking & Finding People ✅
▪️Hunting Down Scammers✅
▪️Hack detecting ✅
▪️Stealing/Copying Files & Documents From Restricted Networks and Servers ✅
▪️Bitcoin Multiplication✅
▪️Binary Option Money Recovery ✅
▪️Forex Trading Money Recovery✅
▪️IQ Option Money Recovery✅
And lots more......


Whatever Hacking service you require, just give us an Email to the Emails Address provided below.
pythonaxhacks@gmail.com
pythonaxservices@gmail.com

2020 © PYTHONAX.

jane holly said...

This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

No Name said...

CONTACT 24/7
Telegram > @leadsupplier
ICQ > 752822040
Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com

Selling SSN+Dob Leads/Fullz with Driving License/ID Number For Tax return & W-2 Form filling, etc.

>>1$ each without DL/ID number
>>2$ each with DL
>>5$ each for premium (also included relative info)

Price reduce in Bulk order

DETAILS IN LEADs/FULLZ/PROS

->FULL NAME
->SSN
->DATE OF BIRTH
->DRIVING LICENSE NUMBER WITH EXPIRY DATE
->COMPLETE ADDRESS
->PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL, I.P ADDRESS
->EMPLOYMENT DETAILS
->REALTIONSHIP DETAILS
->MORTGAGE INFO
->BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS

>All Leads are Spammed & Verified.
>Fresh spammed data of USA Credit Bureau
>Good credit Scores, 700 minimum scores
>Invalid info found, will be replaced.
>Payment mode BTC, ETH, LTC, PayPal, USDT & PERFECT MONEY

''OTHER GADGETS PROVIDING''

>SSN+DOB Fullz
>CC with CVV
>Photo ID's
>Dead Fullz
>Carding Tutorials
>Hacking Tutorials
>SMTP Linux Root
>DUMPS with pins track 1 and 2
>Sock Tools
>Server I.P's
>HQ Emails with passwords

Contact 24/7

Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com
Telegram > @leadsupplier
ICQ > 752822040

Amalia Eva said...

I Want to use this medium in appreciating hacking setting, after being ripped off my money,he helped me find my cheating lover whom i trusted alot and he helped me hack his WHATSAPP, GMAIL and kik and all other platforms and i got to know that he has being cheating on me, in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, hacking setting is trust worthy and affordable contact him on: hackingsetting50 at gmail dot com

No Name said...

Hi Guy's

Fresh & valid spammed USA SSN+Dob Leads with DL available in bulk.

>>1$ each SSN+DOB
>>2$ each with SSN+DOB+DL
>>5$ each for premium (also included relative info)

Prices are negotiable in bulk order
Serious buyer contact me no time wasters please
Bulk order will be preferable

CONTACT
Telegram > @leadsupplier
ICQ > 752822040
Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com

OTHER STUFF YOU CAN GET

SSN+DOB Fullz
CC's with CVV's (vbv & non-vbv)
USA Photo ID'S (Front & back)

All type of tutorials available
(Carding, spamming, hacking, scam page, Cash outs, dumps cash outs)

SMTP Linux Root
DUMPS with pins track 1 and 2
Socks, rdp's, vpn's
Server I.P's
HQ Emails with passwords

Looking for long term business
For trust full vendor, feel free to contact

CONTACT
Telegram > @leadsupplier
ICQ > 752822040
Email > leads.sellers1212@gmail.com

ICQ 752822040 said...

"SSN LEADS/FULLZ AVAILABLE"
"TOOLS & TUTORIALS AVAILABLE"

***Contact Details***
=>Telegram > @leadsupplier
=>ICQ > 752822040
=>Skype > Peeterhacks
=>Wicker me > peeterhacks

**************************************
>>SSN DOB DL FULLZ with complete info
>>CC With CVV (vbv & non vbv)
>>FULLZ FOR SBA, PUA & TAX RETURN FILLING
>>I.D Photos Front & Back
>>High Credit fullz
>>Premium Fullz

***************************************
All Types of Tools & Tutorials Available

"SPAMMING" "ETHICAL HACKING" "CARDING" "CASHING"
"KALI LINUX" "SCRIPTING"

"OTHER STUFF"
=>BTC Flasher/Cracker
=>SQL Injector
=>Logins
=>SMTP Linux Root
=>DUMPS with pins track 1 and 2 with & without pin
=>SMS Sender & Email Blaster
=>Server I.P's & Proxies
=>HQ Email Combo

=>Telegram > @leadsupplier
=>ICQ > 752822040
=>Skype > Peeterhacks
=>Wicker me > peeterhacks

*Serious buyers will always welcome
*Price will be reduce in bulk order
*Hope we do a great business together

Post a Comment

STEALTH HACKER

Sponsers