Shutdown your PC remotely using Twitter and TweetMyPC


Tweet My PC
Twitter is powerful and simple indeed. But then developers were not stopping on creating and obviously developing new applications to make it even stronger. TweetMyPC is a freeware application which enables you to utilize Twitteras a way of sending commands to your PC remotely.

Sending commands to your PC remotely sounds very cool. But the negative thing here is that TweetMyPC only provides Shutdown, restart, and log off commands for now.
Though, it is still a very good application. So, to start things up, it’s recommended to create a separate Twitter account for this one. Then download and install TweetMyPC on your computer. Login your Twitter account on TweetMyPC and you’re on the go. Just tweet the command and TweetMyPC will do it for you. Very simple.
Learn how to hack
Available Commands:
  • Shutdown
  • Restart
  • Logoff
Take note that these commands are case sensitive.
Download TweetMyPC here.

3 comments:

siqing chen said...

Everyday is another opportunity to set up a good plan, you might have been facing financial difficulties and you want to put an end to it. But putting an end to it is not just saying, is not just working hard is all about working smart, you don't wait for tomorrow you get prepared for it....
To start an INVESTMENT in BITCOIN. feel free to contact.. mail: skylinktechnes@yahoo.com  or  whatsapp: +1(213)785-1553  or website: https://skylinktechnes.wixsite.com/info  or telegram group: https://t.me/hacksandinvestmenttutorials

jane holly said...

This professional hacker is absolutely reliable and I strongly recommend him for any type of hack you require. I know this because I have hired him severally for various hacks and he has never disappointed me nor any of my friends who have hired him too, he can help you with any of the following hacks:

-Phone hacks (remotely)
-Credit repair
-Bitcoin recovery (any cryptocurrency)
-Make money from home (USA only)
-Social media hacks
-Website hacks
-Erase criminal records (USA & Canada only)
-Grade change

Email: onlineghosthacker247@ gmail .com

Amalia Eva said...

I Want to use this medium in appreciating hacking setting, after being ripped off my money,he helped me find my cheating lover whom i trusted alot and he helped me hack his WHATSAPP, GMAIL and kik and all other platforms and i got to know that he has being cheating on me, in less than 24 hours he helped me out with everything, hacking setting is trust worthy and affordable contact him on: hackingsetting50 at gmail dot com

Post a Comment

STEALTH HACKER

Sponsers